Friday, October 23, 2009

Mmmmmm.....


As it is my first post, I think I should talk about something very personal to me. Geisha women, you have gots to go. Walkin' around with your pasty ass skin and snaggle-teeth smile. Don't you have braces in Japan? Now I know why you cover your mouths every time you smile. Shit. Listen, I don't know why you think you can wear a robe around all day, but last time I tried to do that people stared at me. I was uncomfortable. I don't even know how uncomfortable you feel. All I have to say is don't be goin around with your Geisha pussy hanging out all up in my face. Close yo robe, and cover up them orangutang titties too. I don't even know what to say at this point. Rachel, you know how it goes. Oh and if I said it once, I will say it again......You have gots to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment